[THREDDS #RRQ-493620]: TDS Feed for NEXRAD Level 3 Data

Greetings!

It turns out there was a configuration issue when we migrated the machine used
to generate those composites. That has since been resolved and the data appear
to be flowing and available on https://thredds.ucar.edu as normal.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you find this is not the case.

Ryan