[THREDDS #LSJ-656413]: Thredds Data Access Issue- Advice?

I see. I got a file of size about 8 megabytes. But is your ncss request
asking for the whole dataset?
I ran our validator tool on the file and it is basically ok. So it is
a legitimate result even if not what you expected.

In any case, I went to the base catalog page
(http://oceanus.meas.ncsu.edu:8080/thredds/catalogs/roms_hindcast.html?dataset=roms-hindcast_2007-2017)
and tried to download the whole dataset using one of the
other available protocols.
Using opendap, it fails with request too big error.
Using Httpserver, it fails on a 404 (file not found)
To fix these will require help from the thredds server
administrator.