[THREDDS #FXL-249077]: calendar field time in TDS5

Greetings!

The message you are seeing isn't necessarily related to the time variable.
At this point, I'd need to see at least the output of ncdump to troubleshoot
the issue, although a sample file would be better. Usually these messages are
pretty easy to fix, so I would not give up quite yet :-)

Once the file is recognized as a gridded dataset, the godiva3 interface will
show up in the catalog under the "Preview" tab. For example:

https://thredds-test.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_80km/latest.html?dataset=grib/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_80km/NAM_CONUS_80km_20181213_0000.grib1

The godiva3 link under the "Preview" tab in the catalog above will take you
here:

https://thredds-test.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/Godiva.html?server=https://thredds-test.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/wms/grib/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_80km/NAM_CONUS_80km_20181213_0000.grib1

In TDS 4.6, it's godiva2, not godiva3, and is found at the bottom of the catalog
under "Viewers":

https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_80km/latest.html?dataset=grib/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_80km/NAM_CONUS_80km_20181213_0000.grib1

Cheers,

Sean

> Dear unidata,
> Me again. I tried to change units of datetime dimension from "years since
> 2000" to "calendar years since 2000", but TDS5 seems do not know this kind of
> units, it give me the message  as follows:
> "Problem creating dataset mydata/climate2.nc at
> /home/salmon/tds/test/testdata2/climate2.nc
> Cause:
> No grids found in underlying NetCDF dataset
> "
> So does tds4.6.
> Another question, I can not find godvia3 entrance in tds5, where is it?
> Thanks.
> Best wishes to you.

Ticket ID: FXL-249077
Department: Support THREDDS