[THREDDS #WWA-524146]: Thredds-aws

Daniel,

I bounced the machine again, and I'll try to keep an eye on it. Before
rebooting, all I saw was that the machine was busy, maybe hung?

The server should be fine with what you're doing, so I'm not sure where the
problem lies.

To explore potential work arounds: Are you downloading subsets of the data? Or
are you downloading entire files?

Ryan

> I am doing significant data processing via this server over the next couple
> of days and assuming I am pulling a lot of power from the server. Is there
> something I can do to help prevent this so that my program can continue
> running?
>
> Thanks so much,
> Dan
>
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 8:57 AM Daniel Moore <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I believe your thredds-aws server is currently down at the following
> > address: http://thredds-aws.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/radarServer/nexrad
> > /level2/S3/
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 12:07 PM Daniel Moore <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I believe your thredds-aws server is currently down at the following
> >> address:
> >> http://thredds-aws.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/radarServer/nexrad/level2/S3/
> >>
> >> Thank you,
> >> --
> >> *Daniel P. Moore*
> >> M.S. Geography (Atmospheric Science), *2019*
> >> Department of Geography
> >> University of Delaware
> >>

> > --
> > *Daniel P. Moore*
> > M.S. Geography (Atmospheric Science), *2019*
> > Department of Geography
> > University of Delaware
> >

> --
> *Daniel P. Moore*
> M.S. Geography (Atmospheric Science), *2019*
> Department of Geography
> University of Delaware

Ticket ID: WWA-524146
Department: Support THREDDS