[THREDDS #IKA-850254]: Access to pre-public 5.0 bta TDS for testing?

Hi Tad,

Sorry for the delay.

You can grab the TDS 5 Beta 2 .war file here [1] (you should rename it to
thredds.war before deploying). The documentation for TDS 5 is here [2].

In terms of WMS, the actual WMS service should be good. The Godiva
web interface may have some issues. If you are interested in using
Godiva, I can try to get you more details.

Cheers,

Ethan

[1]
https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/repository/unidata-snapshots/edu/ucar/tds/5.0.0-SNAPSHOT/tds-5.0.0-20180611.233016-447.war

[2]
https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/5.0.0-SNAPSHOT/userguide/tds_tutorial_index.html

Tad Slawecki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the DMAC lead at the Great Lakes Observing System, one of the
> IOOS regional associations. I have a short-term need for WMS access
> to an FVCOM model that I thought might be an interesting test case
> for TDS 5. Is there a (quick) pathway to getting access to the current
> beta so that I can take it out for a spin and let you know where it
> breaks (if it does)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tad
>
> Theodore A.D. Slawecki
> Senior Engineer · Computer Manager

> LimnoTech             http://www.limno.com/
> Water · Environment | Scientists · Engineers

Ticket ID: IKA-850254
Department: Support THREDDS