Re: terrain file

Greetings Ian,

I don't know of a source for that specifically (i.e. the actual terrain data GSD use in the model). However, if you look at the surface grids from the experimental HRRR:

http://thredds-jumbo.unidata.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/HRRR/CONUS_3km/surface/catalog.html

there is a 2D field called "Geopotential_height_surface"Âthat might give you a good approximation of it.

Cheers!

Sean