[THREDDS #GTY-581291]: delayed availability of GFS/GEFS on thredds.ucar.edu

Greetings Russ,

There are a few changes to the URL that need to be made. However, there is also
a bug in dealing with ensemble data, so that will need fixed first.

False start! I'll let you know when things are fixed (not sure how long it will
take).

Cheers,

Sean