[THREDDS #XPY-504678]: RE: Problem processing test NetCDF 4 files

Greetings David,

I see Dennis answered your question about file sizes.

It's hard to say whether we will have the ability to deal with IMAGE
featureTypes
in the netCDF Subset Service by next February. I think our current plan is to
serve out GOES-R data through ADDE at first. There would be a lot of work
to be done to get the IMAGE featureType implemented at both the netCDF-Java
and TDS level, a lot of which would depend on community feedback, which takes
quite a bit of time.

Sean