[THREDDS #DLT-313516]: Maven Location of 5.0.0 TDS Release

Hi Nathan,

There is no official release of 5.0.0; the one you found was published by
mistake and should have been tagged "5.0.0-SNAPSHOT" instead. I'll see about
deleting it.

If you're interested in testing out SNAPSHOT versions of tds and tdm, they are
available on our other public Maven repository: unidata-snapshots.

http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-snapshots/edu/ucar/tds/5.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
  (Grab the .war with the latest release date. Rename to "thredds.war" before
deploying.)
http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-snapshots/edu/ucar/tdmFat/5.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
  (Grab the .jar with the latest release date. Rename if you wish.)

Javadoc and source jars are available for 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT, but they're
partitioned by module. For example:

http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-snapshots/edu/ucar/tds/5.0.0-SNAPSHOT/tds-5.0.0-20160523.203342-9-sources.jar
  (Contains the source code for only the tds module.)
http://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-snapshots/edu/ucar/cdm/5.0.0-SNAPSHOT/cdm-5.0.0-20160523.203308-5-javadoc.jar
  (Contains the javadoc for only the cdm module.)

Cheers,
Christian

Ticket ID: DLT-313516
Department: Support THREDDS