Re: New Client Reply - [Support !HVY-236649]: Trouble Accessing OPeNDAP

Hi Miles,

Yep, that looks like it's the issue. Would you mind giving this server a try
to see if things are better?

http://threddsrc.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.html

Thanks!

Sean

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Curry, Miles Atkinson <address@hidden> wrote:
New Client Reply: Trouble Accessing OPeNDAP

Hi Sam,

That's exactly what I'm seeing I think. We normally pull data from
"u-component_of_wind_height_above_ground" at times greater than 104, but we
get:

Â"ServerError: 'Server error 3: "Invalid Parameter Exception:
DArrayDimension.setProjection: Bad Projection Request: stop >= size:
104:99"'

In return. I can pull data from anything less then 99. Last week I believe
I could only pull data from time steps less then 70 or 80. Is that helpful?

-Miles

Link:Â https://andy.unidata.ucar.edu/esupport/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=26984