[THREDDS #GTH-299684]: ToolsUI gobbling up 2GB RAM on this 25Mb DSG dataset

Hi Rich,

There are a lot of quick-and-dirty hacks in ToolsUI, and naively cramming every
single observation from a dataset into memory is one of them. Obviously, that
strategy doesn't scale, and I've created a GitHub issue for it:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/430

This is a fairly meaty piece of work, so I don't see it happening before v5.x.

Thanks for the report!
-Christian

Ticket ID: GTH-299684
Department: Support THREDDS