[THREDDS #OPV-470285]: TDS error I've never seen before: "spi is null, perhaps file has been closed"

Rich,

Fixed [1]. This will appear in v4.6.4, which we'll be releasing Real Soon Now.
Or, you can grab a snapshot [2]. Just rename it to "thredds.war".

-Christian

[1] https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/pull/349
[2]
https://artifacts.unidata.ucar.edu/content/repositories/unidata-snapshots/edu/ucar/tds/4.6.4-SNAPSHOT/