[THREDDS #OPV-470285]: TDS error I've never seen before: "spi is null, perhaps file has been closed"

Hi Rich,

Hmm, usually the "spi is null, perhaps file has been closed." error means that
no IOSP could be found that can read a file. That doesn't seem to be the case
here.

Can you provide the dataset and catalog snippet so that I can reproduce this
locally?

Thanks,
Christian

Ticket ID: OPV-470285