[THREDDS #NLB-782132]: cannot get collection updating working

Dr. Tang,

Thanks for the report, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. I've opened an
issue for this on our GitHub repository here:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/246

As we look into the problem, you'll be able to see any updates there.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ticket ID: NLB-782132
Department: Support THREDDS