[THREDDS #BZZ-321180]: Aggregation Error in THREDDS but not in toolsUI-4.6

Marco,

Thanks for the detailed report. I've put this into our issue tracker on GitHub:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/245

You can look there for updates as we look into this.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ticket ID: BZZ-321180
Department: Support THREDDS