[THREDDS #IYN-225559]: Unable to Download War/Build Source

Greg,

Thanks for the report. We had a power down in our computer machine room, and
some of the machines did not come back as expected.

Everything seems to be fine now, and I was able to download fine from the ftp
server just now. I'd expect if you try it now it should just work for
you--please reply back here if that's not the case.

Thanks!

Ryan

> Good Afternoon,
>
> I was trying to download the WAR file to run on an Apache Tomcat server but
> I get the following page when trying to download:
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> I tried to download the GitHub source and perform a gradle build but the
> build fails with the following error message: [image: Inline image 2]
>
> I think this technology would be very useful and would appreciate any help
> on this matter.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

Ticket ID: IYN-225559