[THREDDS #IFD-331282]: Possible bug tds Version 4.6.1 - 2015-05-14T15:42:42-0600

Hi Patrick,

Definitely a bug, but luckily, easy to fix:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/commit/07d8801350be15caadb9dc57d8cef27cc3d1aec2.
 It will appear in 4.6.2 (hopefully released this week).

We don't test for non-default context paths, so I'm surprised that this is the
only broken URL. If you find any others, be sure to let us know.

Thanks for the report!
-Christian

Ticket ID: IFD-331282
Department: Support THREDDS