Re: THREDDS repo and HDF5 datasets with huge attributes

John,

See pull request #131.

Basically, the code for getting the Fractal Heap ID for a huge object was bad.

Note that the code was also only trying to figure out the heap ID for a huge
obect of subtype 1, but my reading of the file format specification
(https://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/doc/H5.format.html) indicates that the same
method should be applied to subtype 2. The sample SMAP files I was workingwith
used subtype 1.

rbs