[THREDDS #STZ-688845]: Thredds - OutOfMemoryError with 2 concurrent requests?

Hi Rich,

You're right--for such a request, all of the variables within the dataset will
be loaded into memory-resident arrays. I'm actually surprised that you saw this
particular error; when I make very large requests via opendap, I get a message
like:

Error {
    code = 403;
    message = "Request too big=128191.439424 Mbytes, max=500.0";
};

I'm curious why you're not subsetting your requests--that's a core feature of
opendap. Also, if you prefer to work with whole files, have you considered
using the HTTP Bulk File Service [1]?

Cheers,
Christian

[1]