[THREDDS #VDX-322533]: FMRC issue

Hi:

I havent been able to see the problem yet.

This link gives:

Dataset {
    Grid {
     ARRAY:
        Float32 u10[time = 1][lat = 1][lon = 1];
     MAPS:
        Float64 time[time = 1];
        Float64 lat[lat = 1];
        Float64 lon[lon = 1];
    } u10;
}
test_u10_4xdaily_ERAI/U10_-_4xdaily_ERAI-I_Reanalysis_0.75deg_Resolution_-_Surface_Level_best.ncd;
u10.u10[1][1][1]
[0][0], -7.147282

u10.time[1]
0.0

u10.lat[1]
90.0

u10.lon[1]
0.0

but the first value in u10.198001.ashei.GLOBAL_075.nc seem to match

float u10(time=124, lat=241, lon=480);
  :long_name = "10 metre u wind component";
  :units = "m/s";
  :num_GRIB = 165; // int
  :level_desc = "Surface";
  :dataset = "Analysis";
  :actual_range = -32.5945f, 28.5767f; // float

 data:

  {
    {
      {-7.147282}