[THREDDS #CPC-118546]: Meso-SAILS (FN Convention)

Gary,

Thanks for the additional information.

It turns out that the LDM headers we use to get the time information for file
names only contains time out to the minute, so that complicates things a bit.
We can't just add any seconds (say, from the current time) to it because we
cannot guarantee the order of arrival of products. I'm currently looking into
where the LDM headers come from to see if we have any flexibility to fix this
further upstream from THREDDS.

I'll let you know what I find out when I do...

Ryan

> Hello Ryan:
>
> See additional info provided by NWS below....
>
> Gary Fritz
> Dubois County Skywarn

Ticket ID: CPC-118546
Department: Support THREDDS