[THREDDS #ZVT-415274]: Plans for upcoming MRMS GRIB2 data

Earl,

Thanks so much for all of this info, I'll be working to get this in before the
go-live date. Out of curiosity, what version of our code did you develop
against? Based on where and how you hooked in, it looks a little out of date
from the current version.

Regardless, this will save me so much time--thanks a bunch.

Ryan

> Here you go, code that you can use as basis for your work... an example
> image...  huge grid (7000 x 3500)... I can see why they used PNG compression
> and no Bitmap file; sizes are ~1.1 MEG, the BMS itself would be ~3 MEG in
> size.
>
> The else if to call PNG in Grib2DataSection
>
> } else if ((dtn == 41)) { // PNG Stream Format
> pngUnpacking(raf, gds, drs, bms);

Ticket ID: ZVT-415274
Department: Support THREDDS