[THREDDS #YWJ-588349]: NDFD

Kyle,

The odd _layer_layer moniker comes directly from the way NCEP/NWS is encoding
this variable. However, since this is a bit confusing, we're going to implement
a fix that should remove the superfluous _layer from the name. So for a few
days, the name will be Total_cloud_cover_entire_atmosphere_single_layer_layer,
but the eventual name should be
Total_cloud_cover_entire_atmosphere_single_layer. I'll update you here when we
roll-out the fix.

Thanks for the report!

Ryan