[THREDDS #MCB-666311]: GFS .5 degree Best time series not working with OPeNDAP

> Actually, there's something wrong with the dataset.  If you load the
> bundle I pointed to, the last few timesteps are all screwed up.  Maybe
> an indexing problem?
>
> On 1/16/15 4:57 PM, Unidata THREDDS Support wrote:
> > It should be fixed now. Ahead of schedule!
> >
> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: MCB-666311
> > Department: Support THREDDS
> >

> --
> Don Murray
> NOAA/ESRL/PSD and CIRES
> 303-497-3596
> http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/people/don.murray/

Hi Don:

Thanks for reporting this. What we are seeing is the "Best" flipping between 2
forecast runs that are 6 hour s apart. This happens because GFS now switches to
12 hour forecasts towards the end of the time series. We are debating how/what
to do about this. Your thoughts would be welcome.

John