Re: Thredds Aggregations: RTOFS Grib data

John,

Thank you for your help.  Upon further inspection, the new aggregation with Polar Stereographic Projection has only one timestamp - Sep 17, 2014 at 0300.  I've removed all files with this date and restarted TDS, but the split aggregation continues to appear.  I understand the TDS write index files for GRIB aggregations.  Might the server be reading stale index files that still have references to files with this date/projection?  If so, where are they written and how do we clear/renew these index files?

Thank you,

Tim Lewis