[THREDDS #ZYH-294138]: CrawlableCatalog

Sorry to hear that you're having problems. Is this something that used to work
in an older version?

I've referenced this problem in TDS-141, since it seems directly related to
this:
https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-141

In the past we've looked at this exact aggregation, but it seemed that from
time to time the GINI grid move subtly, which made the aggregation broken in
subtle ways.

Ryan

> Hi,
>
> Any idea why this catalog item implementing
>
> <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.3/netcdf-java/v4.3/javadoc/index.html?thredds/catalog/package-tree.html>
>
> CrawlableCatalog<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.3/netcdf-java/v4.3/javadoc/thredds/catalog/CrawlableCatalog.html>
>
> doe s not work?
>
> <datasetScan name="Aggregate all files in a remote directory from a remote
> Catalog" ID="testCrawlableCatalogDatasetScan" path="testCrawlableCatalog"
> location="remote">
>

> <netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2";>
>
> <aggregation dimName="time" type="joinNew">
>
> <scan
> location="http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/satellite/13.3/WEST-CONUS_4km/current/catalog.xml";
>
> dateFormatMark="WEST-CONUS_4km_13.3_#yyyyMMdd_HHmm">
>

> <crawlableDatasetImpl className="thredds.catalog.CrawlableCatalog">
>
> <serviceName>OpenDAP</serviceName>
>
> </crawlableDatasetImpl>
>
> </scan>
>
> </aggregation>