[THREDDS #SYD-491615]: TDS java exception "java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException" for large netcdf

Hi Luke:

There are likely error messages in threddsServlet.log in content/thredds/logs
Can you find them and send to us? These logs rollover every hour, so make sure
the log includes one of the failures. thanks.

John

Ticket ID: SYD-491615
Department: Support THREDDS