[THREDDS #SYD-491615]: TDS java exception "java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException" for large netcdf

baby steps...

When you get a moment, could you repeat the log capture procedure?  I'm about
to head out for the day, but I'll pull this up again on Monday.  I looked at
one of the files already, which I downloaded using the http server.  Are you
familiar with the data, by chance?  I notice that the calendar dates
(Gregorian, days since 1901-01-01) are for 2086-2100.  Is this right, or is
something else fishy here?

Have a good weekend!

-Lansing

Ticket ID: SYD-491615