[THREDDS #JVE-672979]: ncml can read bz2 files?

> Hi,
>
> I have 2 questions.
>
> Is there a procedure to create a ncml file from a THREDDS catalog?

no

> Another question is, all the files I have in my THREDDS catalog are bz2
> zipped and I wonder if I can do an aggregation ncml file to read bz2
> files (so suffix=".bz2")?

yes, the files will be uncompressed on the fly. keep them in the cdm cache if
you want to scour them off to minimize disk usages.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.5/netcdf-java/reference/Caching.html

John

> Thanks a lot in advance,
>
> Òscar
>
> --
>
> Oscar Chic
> Institut de Ciències del Mar (ICM-CSIC)    Tel:   +34 932309529
> Pg. Marítim de la Barceloneta, 37-49       Fax:   +34 932309555
> 08003 Barcelona, Spain                     email: address@hidden

Ticket ID: JVE-672979
Department: Support THREDDS