[THREDDS #LMM-413857]: spatial aggregation w/NCML

Hi Roland,

I tried opening the archive, but I keep getting error messages such as this one:

$ unzip rviger_spatialAgg\[1\].zip
Archive:  rviger_spatialAgg[1].zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find any matches for wildcard specification
"rviger_spatialAgg[1].zip".

No zipfiles found.

madry@MENDAX /z/testdata/support/LMM-413857

I've used a variety of programs, including unzip, gunzip, pkunzip, tar, and
7-zip (which handles everything, or so I thought), without success.  What tool
did you use to make your zip file?  Can you use a different one?  As a
sidenote, I'm not sure why the "[1]" was part of the file name of the
downloaded file.  I only asked for it once.  Is it part of the original zip
file you created?

Thanks,
  Lansing

Ticket ID: LMM-413857