[THREDDS #PFD-775438]: nested directory in datasetScan

Hi Ben

I do have the TDS now up and running. Installation worked fine and I created my
catalog, but now I am struggling with my nested data structure. Is there any
email group I can send my questions to?

The problem is that my client side-catalog does not provide any subfolder
information. The xml is pretty simple:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog name="THREDDS Server Default Catalog : You must change this to fit
your server!"
        xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0";
        xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

  <service name="all" base="" serviceType="compound">
    <service name="odap" serviceType="OpenDAP" base="/thredds/dodsC/" />
    <service name="http" serviceType="HTTPServer" base="/thredds/fileServer/" />
  </service>

  <datasetRoot path="test" location="content/testdata/" />

  <datasetScan name="CLUVA Data" path="cluva"
location="/home/ingo/Documents/data/" >
    <metadata inherited="true">
      <serviceName>all</serviceName>
      <dataType>Grid</dataType>
      <dataFormat>netCDF</dataFormat>
      <authority>CSIR</authority>
    </metadata>
  </datasetScan>
</catalog>

I get a nice listing of all data in the root folder of
/home/ingo/Documents/data/, but none of the nested folders is displayed. The
folder structure on my local folder is:
/home/ingo/Documents/data/
rain/
ADA_csiro/
1961.nc
1962.nc
ADA_ukmo/
1961.nc
1962.nc
etc. but the catalog only looks as follows (I copied a few files to the root
level, otherwise the catalog would be fully empty):

Best regards,
Ingo