[THREDDS #WUZ-932114]: NetCDF subset service Exception Handled error

Hi Simon,

I used your catalog and had no problems.  Then I checked out our 4.3 branch,
and I saw the error message you reported.  So, you're not crazy, there was a
bug, but it has been fixed.  Our lead developer is putting some finishing
touches on our next release, which should be out imminently.

One thing I'll mention, since it is likely to trip you up, is that in your
catalog, the following line will need to be changed when upgrading to 4.4:

<service name="ncss" serviceType="NetcdfSubset" base="/thredds/ncss/grid/" />

becomes

<service name="ncss" serviceType="NetcdfSubset" base="/thredds/ncss/" />

Cheers,
  Lansing

Ticket ID: WUZ-932114
Department: Support THREDDS