[THREDDS #WUZ-932114]: NetCDF subset service Exception Handled error

Simon,

I don't seem to see the problem you're reporting, but I'm also using our
latest, greatest, 4.4.2 version.  It's possible that the issue you are seeing
is a bug that has been fixed, but there is also a good chance that your catalog
has a problem.  Here is the catalog that I used just now:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog name="THREDDS Server Default Catalog : You must change this to fit
your server!"
         xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/thredds/InvCatalog/v1.0";
         xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

    <service name="all" base="" serviceType="compound">
        <service name="odap" serviceType="OpenDAP" base="/thredds/dodsC/" />
        <service name="http" serviceType="HTTPServer"
base="/thredds/fileServer/" />
        <service name="ncss" serviceType="NetcdfSubset" base="/thredds/ncss/" />
    </service>

    <datasetScan name="CHESS model precip" ID="ncsstest" path="acuk"
location="/Z:/testdata/support/WUZ-932114">

        <metadata inherited="true">
            <serviceName>all</serviceName>
            <dataType>Grid</dataType>
        </metadata>

        <filter>
            <include wildcard="*.nc"/>
        </filter>

    </datasetScan>

</catalog>

Perhaps you could try this simple version to see if the error persists.  In the
meantime, if you send me your catalog, I will take a look at it.

Cheers,
  Lansing

Ticket ID: WUZ-932114
Department: Support THREDDS