[THREDDS #VNI-792787]: WMS error

Hi Fan,

I'm going through the tables you provided, and I think it would be best if you
would put me in direct contact with the data owner you've mentioned below.  The
sample files that seem to correspond with the tables look for 221-221-1, but
the tables themselves are subtly different, and have wildly different
completeness.  As is, I cannot include them.

Thanks,
  Lansing

Ticket ID: VNI-792787
Department: Support THREDDS