[THREDDS #VNI-792787]: WMS error

Hi Fan,

Thank you for sending us the two grib tables.  I have created a JIRA ticket for
the issue, which you can follow here:

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-511

I hope to have these included in our 4.4.0 release, which should be out before
the end of the year.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata