[THREDDS #HKE-657478]: thredds wms

Hello Johan,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your TDS installation.  In
order for me to help you, can you send me your catalog.xml and
threddsConfig.xml configuration files, as well as one (or more, if you are
doing an aggregation) of the data files you are trying to serve up?  If the
data files are large, can you make them available to me via ftp?

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado