[THREDDS #EFD-388660]: File Access Problems With TDS 4.18?

Kevin,

Okay, I see the 500 error coming up on variable map requests.  I didn't
check every dataset, but I'll take your word for it.  I have a bunch of
your grib1 files, so I'll try to reproduce what's happening on your
server locally in my debugger.  I would appreciate it if you would send
me your catalogs, since that makes it a little easier to recreate your
environment.  If I can't reproduce the issue, I may need to get some of
the specific files that are giving you the 500 error on variable map.

-Lansing