[THREDDS #HPA-753738]: NetCDF subset service configuration

Subject:        Need your help to install and configure netcdf subset service
Date:   Tue, 24 Sep 2013 00:39:30 +0530 (IST)
From:   Akshay Hegde <address@hidden>
To:     address@hidden

Dear Dr.Caron, myself Akshay Hegde, from CSIR - National Institute of
Oceanography, India. With your guidance I would like to install and configure
netcdf subset service .

Sir we have a running Live Access Server contains gridded datasets with thredds
catalog support,and our researchers having a need of data in different formats
like ascii,csv,netcdf, so we have decided to configure our existing thredds
with netcdf subset service. please guide me how to configure netcdf subset
service without disturbing existing thredds server.

if possible give please give one small example

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Akshay Hegde,
Data and Information Division,
CSIR - National Institute of Oceanography,
Dona Paula, Goa, India - 403004
http://www.nio.org/