[THREDDS #KKM-141749]: offsetsGreaterEqual

Hi David,

I put your support ticket into our bug-tracking system, JIRA.  You can see it
here:

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-470

I'm planning on pulling this ticket to try and whittle away what's causing the
problem.

-Lansing

Ticket ID: KKM-141749
Department: Support THREDDS