[THREDDS #EFD-388660]: File Access Problems With TDS 4.18?

Hi Kevin,

I have a bug fix for you.  The initial stack trace that I saw was a red
herring, and was a function of me hitting the server before indexing was
complete on start up.  You can download the new warfile (a snapshot of 4.3.19)
here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7jP7ooGP2ZzYng3R3NUVlVsVkE/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for reporting this bug!

Cheers,