[THREDDS #UQE-222785]: year 0000 broken in TDS 4.3.17

Hi John,

not sure if we are looking to the same dataset.
From:
http://oceanwatch.pifsc.noaa.gov/thredds/godiva2/godiva2.html?server=http://oceanwatch.pifsc.noaa.gov/thredds/wms/climatologies/PF5_SST_Climatology_Monthly_1982_2008.nc
I'm able to add an overlay, click on the sst layer and get the data for
single points. Attached is a screenshot.

Cheers,
Marcos Hermida.