[THREDDS #UQE-222785]: year 0000 broken in TDS 4.3.17

Hi John,

we are working on a fix for the 0000 year issue.
However, we don't understand what you mean with Godiva2 does not work with year
0001?
This url seems to be fine:
http://oceanwatch.pifsc.noaa.gov/thredds/godiva2/godiva2.html?server=http://oceanwatch.pifsc.noaa.gov/thredds/wms/climatologies/PF5_SST_Climatology_Monthly_1982_2008.nc

Cheers!