[THREDDS #QYQ-125501]: ConstantOffsets 404 error

I'm in 4.3.18, and in fact in the "freshest" of 4.3.18.  I've posted the
warfile on my Google Drive, and you should be able to download it here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7jP7ooGP2ZzUHlya1Y5d0Y0ek0/edit?usp=sharing

I appreciate you giving it a "spin in the wild," as my debug environment does
not necessarily catch everything.

-Lansing

Ticket ID: QYQ-125501
Department: Support THREDDS