[THREDDS #QYQ-125501]: ConstantOffsets 404 error

David,

I think we've fixed the 404 error you were seeing in our latest release.  When
you have time, can you pull it down
(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/TDS.html) and give it a spin?

Thanks,
  Lansing

P.S. Still working on the other issue you reported.

Ticket ID: QYQ-125501
Department: Support THREDDS