Re: [thredds] handling of stacked GRIB files

in principle, you just give a collection of files to the CDM, and it does the right thing. in practice, its useful to collate together all the GRIB records for a period of time (eg a day or a month) in a single file. in that case, its best to name the file with the date in the filename.

this assumes that you are using GRIB feature Collections.is that true?

John