[THREDDS #GJF-200148]: TDS 4.3 GRIB names different from TDS 4.2

Fan,

I reproduced the behavior locally, and it is a bug.  Thanks for finding and
reporting it!  I've set up bug-ticket in jira, our issue tracking system, which
is here:

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-435

The developer who really knows grib is out for a long weekend, but I'll make
sure he sees it next week.

-Lansing