[netCDFJava #IZG-641601]: problem with calendars in subset service

Hi Don,

I've just pushed a fix for the calendar attribute issue. Mind the
PointDataWriter interface now takes a parameter List<Attribute> instead of the
DateUnit, so you can pass on it all the attributes you need for your time
dimension.
Check it out an let me know if it works for you.
Also, I'll try to break the dependencies on the TDS infrastructure of these
point writers in our next release and probably move them to the cdm module.

Cheers,

Marcos.

Ticket ID: IZG-641601
Department: Support netCDF Java