[THREDDS #BOJ-461170]: ncISO metadata services error

Misha,

Your best recourse at this point is to contact the entity hosting the server
and tell them about the problem.  They will need to update their version of the
TDS before we can determine if this is any sort of current bug.  I wish I could
be more helpful for you situation, but I can't do much from here to diagnose
what might be happening on a software package that hasn't been updated since
2011.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado

> Lansing,
> I see it when I hit link for a request.
>
> Thank you,
> Misha
>
> On 5/22/13 11:30 AM, "Unidata THREDDS Support"
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> >Hi Misha,
> >
> >Are you seeing this error on a server you are running, or one that you
> >are hitting for a request?  I notice that the versino is quite out of
> >date.
> >
> >Regards,
> >  Lansing Madry
> >  Unidata
> >  Boulder, Colorado
> >
> >> Full Name: Misha Krassovski
> >> Email Address: address@hidden
> >> Package Version: Version 4.2.9 - 20111108.1758
> >> Operating System: RH Linux
> >> Hardware:
> >> Description of problem: Hi!
> >> I have errors when trying to reach ncISO services:
> >> browser shows "HTTP status 500 - internal server error". It does it for
> >>NCML, ISO and UDDC services only, OpenDAP and HTTPServer links work
> >>fine. In the threddsServlet.log file I can see the following message:
> >> ERROR - thredds.server.metadata.controller.IsoController - Error in
> >>ISO: catalog=http%3A%2F%2Fplot1.ornl.go
> >>
> >>v%2Fthredds%2Fcatalog%2FCDIAC%2FAmeriFlux%2FARM_SGP_Main%2Fcatalog.html&d
> >>ataset=CDIAC%2FAmeriFlux%2FARM_SGP_Main%2FAMF_USARM_2012_L2_WG_V005.nc
> >> org.jdom.IllegalDataException: The data "null" is not legal for a JDOM
> >>attribute: A null is not a legal XML value.
> >> I just copied one for ISO, but it is the same for NCML and UDDC. More
> >>detailed info is in the attachment iso_error.txt.
> >> All services properly declared in threddsConfig.xml and in catalog.xml.
> >>I just don't know where else to dig.
> >>
> >> Thank you in advance,
> >> Misha
> >>

> >-Lansing Madry