[THREDDS #BBU-337249]: problem with thredds.server.ncSubset.GridPointWriter

Hi Don,
great you have it almost working and I agree that the "extract point data from
a grid and write it out in several formats" feature could be useful out of the
TDS/ncss context. So, I'll try to break the dependencies on the TDS resources.

About the PointDataRequestBean, the Spring MVC framework sets the bean values
automatically throw the data binders.

Cheers,

Marcos.

Ticket ID: BBU-337249