[THREDDS #GJF-200148]: TDS 4.3 GRIB names different from TDS 4.2

Fan,

Right off the bat, and without looking to deeply, I'll suggest that you rename
the file you are using to hold your version of the table to end in .tab, as
your file appears to be of the same format employed by wgrib.  Try this inside
your featureCollection:

  <gribConfig>
    <gribParameterTable>/home/ffang/gribtabnoah.tab</gribParameterTable>
  </gribConfig>

I'm currently working on the documentation page to make it more clear, so
please let me know if this solves your issue.

Thanks!

-Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado